Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Easy Peach Salsa

Description:
This is so easy and delicious! I would post a picture of it but everytime I make it I devour it so quickly there is never time to get the camera out. Don't skip the mint, it really adds to the flavours.

Ingredients:
2 medium peaches, peeled and diced (2 cups)
2/3 cup diced red pepper
1/2 cup diced red onion
1/2 to 1 teaspoon minced hot pepper (or dash of hot sauce to taste)
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint


Directions:
Combine all ingredients about 30 minutes before serving. Serve with tortilla chips, or as a relish for grilled meat or poultry.

6 comments:

  1. Had it on turkey burgers last night. It was delicious. So fresh, so tasty and so colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't ever bother to peel the peaches by the way, just chop them up with the peel on - it is fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm making a double batch and taking it to a dinner party tonight.

    ReplyDelete